- Communications Assistant– Center for Community-Engaged Learning (CCEL)
- The student will be responsible for managing our social media accounts, interviewing other students and community partners about their off campus engagement experiences, and support in event planning.
- $10.50/hr. 10-15 hours a week. Must be workstudy eligible. Begins Fall 2017 with possibility for continuation until graduating as an undergraduate student.
- Students can apply by emailing cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Young Women’s Initiative of Minnesota
- Governor Mark Dayton, Lt. Governor Tina Smith, and the Women’s Foundation of Minnesota today invited young women from across the state to apply for open positions with the Young Women’s Initiative of Minnesota. The Young Women’s Initiative of Minnesota currently has at least 14 cabinet vacancies to fill. Young women between the ages of 16 and 24, especially those from underrepresented communities, are invited to apply. Applications are available through the Office of the Governor and Lt. Governor, and will be accepted through August 22, 2017.
- To Apply
Governor Dayton will make appointments to the Young Women’s Cabinet. Applications are available through the Office of the Governor and Lt. Governor’s website and will be accepted through August 22, 2017.
Last updated: 9/6/17